Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yep... that's my guy


This picture is what is going to inspire me tonight. I uploaded this about a month ago and cruised right by it... then the other day I stopped and really looked it. This is Justin and his nephew Landon. I love this picture because of the looks on both of their faces. They both look thoroughly amused and genuinely happy. I noticed Justin first... he looks like he's laughing and enjoying every moment of his job here... but later I caught the look in Landon's eye. It's just that look of joy... and admiration for his Uncle Justin. So darn cute. Justin got nominated to paint faces at his niece's birthday carnival... Landon wanted to be a cow... so Justin willingly turned him into a cow. :) Such a simple chain of events that helped me to capture this amazing moment on film. Love it.

2 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Perfectly said...and perfectly captured. I love this moment. What a guy! K

ENDub said...

Everyone needs and Uncle Justin!