Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yep... I'm lucky

Okay... so I have always struggled with finding the right guy... a nice guy... one who will always treat me with respect and never give me a reason to be angry. I've found him. And although he is not always forthcoming with his thoughts, I know that he loves me by the way he treats me and makes me feel. (Not to say that hearing it more often wouldn't be nice sometimes... in case you (Justin) are reading this)

So... Justin isn't huge on surprises or gifts for no reason... but today he surprised me. I just bought a huge new t.v. on Monday and while I was at school today he bought and hooked up a fancy dvd player with all the trimmings for me. It was such a nice treat to come home to and I'm just so excited to watch a movie and enjoy the show. Thank you Justin for the lovely surprise... It was so nice of you :). Some girls go for jewlery... all I need are some fancy electronics. :)

1 comment:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

He is such a sweetie and you guys make each other better people. And above all you can tell that you are the best of friends. Here's to finding our soulmates:) Oh, and here's to you blogging:) YAY! k