Monday, September 8, 2008

Wow... I did it!

Okay... so I've wanted to do this for a while, but let's be honest... the idea of blogging... without any children to talk about... just seemed a little silly to me. Then I realized that I was thinking about it way to often not to just go ahead and do it. So... if you care about what I'm up to... my current projects at home or in my (two) crafting rooms... then you can read my posts. Otherwise... this will just be for me. :)

I've already missed my bedtime by deciding to do this, so for now... it's off to bed. I've got to start week two of the new school year rested. I'll (with any luck) post again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jan F said...

I was thrilled to see a link to "Reivus Monkey" on Eryn's blog. How fun to now have your blog to read also and keep up on your life since I rarely get to see all of you girls any more. Hugs!