Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday nights

I truly think that I hate Tuesday nights even more than I hate my Wednesday. Wednesday should be the worse of two evils because I work about 15 hours and have a very little break... but there is just something about knowing that it's coming that just seems worse. Tuesday night means making sure everything is taken care of that needs to be done until Thursday evening. It means everything should be cleaner and more organized than it needs to be any other night that I finally go to bed. It means my clothes need to be chosen wisely, that my apron needs to be located (and clean), and it means the dishwasher should be run, the cat boxes need to be cleaned out, emails should be answered, and anything I need done for the weekend needs to be thought out and in the beginning processes NOW. Geez... just think what my list will look like if I ever have a child to worry about too... this list will look silly. That's probably all that you folks with children were thinking already anyways. :) Well... for me... Tuesday nights are terrible. At least on Wednesday it's just go go go... good thing I love teaching and at least like the people I work with at the restaurant. Otherwise... Wednesday may win as the worst time in my week.

No comments: