Sunday, August 16, 2009

Grrrrrr....

I am just so angry right now that I could spit.  It's too late to call anyone to complain so I just wanted to tell someone (all of you).  I was saying goodbye to Justin tonight on my front porch when I notice that my big red star that hangs by my front door is GONE!  SToLeN!  I am just so mad about it.  I spent good money on that star and it has been on my house for years now.  I can't believe someone is so horrible that they would do that.  (I guess I do believe it... but I can't believe that they have any family or friends)... I want my darn star back and wish I knew who took it so that I could yell at them.  :(  Okay... I'm done ranting... clearly they must need the star more than I do... but GRRRRR.

1 comment:

ENDub said...

Oh I so feel you sister. I had a beautiful pot (that was mine) that I planted flowers in (from my mom for Mother's Day). It was in between my garage doors for about a month, and then poof - gone. Someone stole it. I was mad for weeks, and couldn't quit talking about it. I think Trey empathized but was sick of hearing about it! Icky that people feel so inclined to come right up to your house and take something, huh? I'm so sorry to hear it happened to you too.