Sunday, September 26, 2010

Owl fabric update...




I wanted to update you on my cute owl fabric and what I was making.  Here they are, invitations for my sister's upcoming baby shower.  Aren't they cute!  (I removed some of the personal info... due to the whole world wide web factor :)  Anyways, I love the fabric that my sister found and requested for the shower, and I love what I did with it.  Aren't the little fabric pockets just the cutest?  I love the different textures too.  The card that the invite is on is wooden... yup... wood.  It is so cool to have that texture added in with the whole owl theme.  :)  I also did a little stitching on the envelope so that they fit nice and snug.  I liked that whole texture thing as well... I hope the post office didn't mind.  :)  So there you have it.  Now, onto the decorations!

5 comments:

Beth and Eric Jones said...

once again, you leave no stone unturned. Completely amazing. What about if I paid you to come over and help me decide how to turn 1 nursery into 2 nurserys!!! I am completely STRESSED out over it!!!!!

ENDub said...

I'm so in love.

Erin said...

Beth... I am down... lets plan a day... maybe a Sunday?

Beth and Eric Jones said...

I find out what I am having on the 13th of Oct--Can we wait until after then?

Erin said...

Yea! Totally. I am so excited to find out! I bet you guys can't wait.