Friday, February 26, 2010

Olympic Fan

So, lately Justin and I have noticed that someone besides us is really enjoying the Olympics.









I have had this cat for I guess about eight years or so now... and although she is quite the trouble maker at heart, I have NEVER seen her give a rip about the computer screen or tv.  Turns out, she loves it!  It has given us fits of laughter over the last couple weeks.  I can't tell you how funny it is to watch her so into what is going on.  A couple of days ago she watched, actually watched an entire you tube video about a scrapbooking club I am a part of.  It was the oddest thing I think I have ever seen her do... and I've seen her do a LOT of odd things.  :)


Her new thing is to sit in front of the computer screen and watch the cursor put up words and bat the little hand off of the screen.  She will swat at bouncing icons at the bottom of my screen and basically just likes to be right here... in the way.  :)

So bottom line, it's incredibly entertaining right now, but I think she needs her own recliner or something, because standing right in front of the TV is not only annoying to others, it's bad for your eyes... right???  :)

So for now, we will just laugh and hope she decides to sit here more often to watch her shows...


... and if she won't watch TV after the Olympics, we will only assume she is a fan of winter sports... she is after all, a "snowy" bengal.  :)




Meow!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Love puma=)

ENDub said...

OH MY goodness! That picture of Puma on Justin's shoulder is priceless!