Tuesday, March 23, 2010

In the spirit of Spring....

Spent the evening at Big Al's with the boys, but headed out early to spend some down time in the scrapbook room before going to bed.  I have been wanting to create a little something along these lines for a month or two and tonight I finally sat down and did it.
Isn't it the cutest flock of birds you ever saw?  I love it... it will be up for the spring season and will probably be re-worked for other holidays.  This is one of Martha Stewart's Collector Boxes... it opens up, has a fabric hinge at the top and I just basically set this piece of paper with all of the birds I punched out with a punch and tacked onto it in there... no adhesive needed on the large paper... just foam squares on each bird... this way the entire creation can be pulled out and I can do another version of something in there later.  Makes me happy to have little crafty bits throughout the house.  :)  
Happy Spring all.  

2 comments:

shannon said...

cute!! what a great punch... love the muted blues and greens :)

ENDub said...

LOVE it. Crafty things around the house make it all the more cozy.